Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day #5: My bulletin board


Nothing too exciting today, but I pulled out all of J's tools once he left for work. The drill, bits and hammer and set out to "install" a bulletin board that I've had for a couple months. I drilled pilot holes that ended up being too small, so had to re-do them and it worked. It has anchors and everything! 

It actually only took about 10 minutes from beginning to end, and I'm embarrassed that I waited this long. I am trying to figure out how to do more of the simple house maintenance things like this, and so far it has gone pretty well! 



To liven things up a bit, I will (try to) include a video of Will from tonight (if I can figure it out...).


3 comments:

  1. This is only a test....trying to post on here.
    Love the video, but on my ipad as soon as it was done it went to some strange Youtube video....
    love, mommee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, finally got on the computer and tried...just have been lazy. I have shared your blog on FB so hopefully family members can see what you are up to.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete