Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Will's "book bag"

Will was given a membership to the Christ Our Shepherd library in Matthews from his "Mimi" for his birthday. We recently got to visit- it was a very cool place! We also frequent story time at our local library. It's great to check out lots of board books to bring home with us- it helps me to figure out which ones continue to fascinate him, and the ones I definitely shouldn't buy on our own.

I decided to get Will his own bag to carry books- because what toddler doesn't love carrying around all of their stuff in a bag?! I was planning on buying him an L.L. Bean tote bag for his birthday, but with a price tag of $30, I just couldn't pull the trigger. 

Hobby lobby has these awesome canvas tote bags- I got his for about $2.00, a couple containers of fabric paint and a robot stencil. $5.00 total and about ten minutes of "crafting" later...

Will loves his new "book bag!"

No comments:

Post a Comment