Monday, January 14, 2013

Whoops

So, I was planning on updating this thing a few days ago. Justin and I went out of town for a few days to Banner Elk, NC and had a great time. I have lots of cool waterfall pictures and things we've been doing, but our Mac Mini is DEAD. So, we went to my parent's house today to try their power supply for their mini and now theirs is dead too. No earthly idea what happened to either, but now we have two computers to fix (which may not be possible :( or re-buy.

Anyway, thankfully Justin bought an external harddrive last year for all of my photos so we still have those on backup.  Hopefully I will be back soon. Facebook has been wooing me back after it realized I hadn't been on lately. It's telling me about popular posts hat friends have made and new pictures, life events, etc. but I don't even have my own password anymore so the temptation doesn't matter.

Having absolutely no real computer to work on is a real bummer!

1 comment:

  1. Miss you on Facebook. I am finally mailing out the interactive story buddy today. So be on the look out. Love you. Aunt Laurie

    ReplyDelete